December 4, 2018 Meeting Minutes

December 04, 2018


LCA Meeting



Sue Carbin

Heidi Stevens

Marc Freedman

Karyn Nelson

Matt Verson


Treasurer’s Report: Karyn

Unofficial report as the bank statement wasn’t available

Next month Karyn will have November, December and End of Year



Company doesn’t discount for non-profit organizations. Karyn will ask DPW to pucrhase through state purchasing contract (MHEC) and we reimbuse


Leeds School Safety Meeting, Dec 11th 6pm


John Stinton’s Book talk, Jan 9th, 2019

Set up at 6:00pm

We’ll bring cookies, cider and tables

Heidi to bring cookies

We’ll confirm details at next meeting Jan 8th


Land on Kennedy Road

Town is buying 119 acres

Tom Annese new town land manager


Robert’s Hill

Joe LaPlant cleaned up the trails of fallen tree trunks on Robert’s Hill


Heidi is making initial calls to set up Pizza Party, to not conflict with Leeds Spring Fling


Heidi’s researching about the parcel of land on the river with no known owner

Communicating with Wayne Fieden and Daryl of Chartpak

The topic of summer river nuisance was brought up


Conservation Commission (ConsCom) is responsible for management of the river.

Someone proposes “Enhancing river visibility”

Cutting out black locust and bittersweet, invasive species

Comments are closed.